Unicorp - Bemco & Almabani Engineering and Contracting Co.
Bemco & Almabani Engineering and Contracting Co. (Unicorp) is a merger of Bemco Contracting Co. and Almabani Development & Contracting Co., both having more than 40 years of experience in large engineering, procurement and construction, as well as testing & commissioning and Operation & Maintenance projects throughout the Middle East and Gulf Countries.
Unicorp was formed to meet modern engineering and construction challenges by successfully implementing major Civil, Infrastructure, Power, Industrial and Commercial projects in the region with various state-of-the-art technologies, working in conjunction with renowned international Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing Firms.
Unicorp provides highly trained and well-experience management executives, engineers and technical staff, consisting of highly skilled workers and laborers.
Today Unicorp is a leading a world-class EPC Turnkey Contractor, comprising full-scale and integrated capabilities in Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Start-up & Commissioning.
Company Project Profile
- New Doha International Airport-Utility Systems
- Construction of South Site Central Plant (CP7) for Qatar Foundation Education City (32,000 TR)
- Dukhan Road (East Contract) - Utilities (Subcontract with QD-SBG Constructions)
- Qurayyah Combined Cycle Power Plant (3,190MW) and Desalination Plant (4,000 m3/day) - Civil Works
- Power Plant No. 10 (3,000 MW) - Civil Works (JV with Almabani)
- New Doha International Airport (NDIA) Labor Camp Expansion (CP52)
- Bahrain Bay Utilities Plant (Disctrict Cooling Plant cap. 45,000TR and a Sewage Treatment Plant cap. 293 m3 / hr)