KONE’s objective is to offer the best people flow experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment.
KONE provides its customers with industry-leading elevators, escalators and innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance, and is one of the global leaders in its industry. KONE is present in around 50 countries worldwide headquartered in Helsinki in Finland.
KONE in the Middle East
Committed to serving its customers in the Middle East for over 30 years, KONE established its regional headquarters in Dubai in 1993, and has become the leading supplier of elevators and escalators in the Middle East employing over 1900 employees across the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Egypt and serving a further 10 countries in the region through its network of joint ventures and authorized distributors.
Company Project Profile
- Doha metro (Red line south and Gold line) - Qatar
- Light Rail Transit – Qatar
- Aspire Tower – Qatar
- ASIAN Game Village - Qatar
- National bank of Abu Dhabi - UAE
- Al Fattan Marine Towers - Dubai, UAE
- Marina Bay Sands – Singapore
- Shangri-la Hotel - Dubai, UAE
- Kaufhaus Sevens - Germany
- Bangkok Airport – Thailand
- Kingdom Tower - KSA
- Development of King Aziz Endowment - KSA
- King Abdul Aziz Int'l Airport - KSA
- Beijing National Stadium - China
- 30 St Mary Axe – UK
- Trump International Tower & Hotel – USA